Olympus OM System mZD 40-150mm f/4 pro lens
- announced Feb 2022
- more compact, less expensive version of the popular Olympus mZD 40-150mm f/2.8 pro lens
- IP53 weather rating
- flourine coatings as well as Zero coatings
- 62mm front filter thread
- MSC stepper motor AF
- completely new design, constructed of 15 elements in nine groups. It includes two Extra-low dispersion (ED) elements, one Super ED element, one High Refractive (HR) element and two aspherical elements.
- close focus 70cm (27.6”) 0.41x macro and supports Focus Stacking
- 69mm diam x 99mm long
- uses an inner zoom system that keeps the lens length the same across the entire focal length, suppressing center of gravity changes while zooming.
- equipped with a mechanism that makes it possible to retract and store the lens simply by turning the zoom ring
- 382g (13.5oz) w/o lens cap or hood
photo/ommzd40-150mmf4pro.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/15 20:29 by gary1