Panasonic GH-1 camera
- the GH series of Micro Four Thirds system are the current top models made by Panasonic and are differentiated from the G series by:
- over-sized sensor allowing uncropped native 16:9 aspect ratio images
- highest HD video capabilities with highest movie quality
- automatic eye detection to activate and deactivate the built-in EVF
- top panel switch controls that make it easier to select:
- focus mode: S-AF, C-AF or MF
- drive/self-timer: single, burst, self-timer
- largest buffer and thus fastest burst rate
- more powerful built-in flash
- higher price
- GH-1 was announced in 2009 and quickly became a favorite amongst videographers in particular.
- it was superceded by the Panasonic GH-2 camera in Sept 2010.
photo/panasonicgh1.txt · Last modified: 2012/02/29 19:23 by gary1