Nikon D600 full frame dSLR
- announced Sept 2012
- it will be attractive to current DX users wishing to upgrade to full frame, and to D800 users needing a 2nd body.
- it's 24mp sensor makes more sense for most people than the 36mp sensor of the D800 with its 75Mb RAW files using up storage space.
- similar to D800 but:
- 24mp sensor with 10.5mp DX mode
- 39-point AF system with 9 cross-type AF points (same AF system as the D7000)
- AF sensitivity down to -1EV instead of -2EV
- 5.5fps burst mode in FX
- 2,016-pixel RGB TTL exposure metering sensor
- cannot change aperture during movie mode
- 2x SD slots (no CF slot)
- polycarbonate front place
- USB 2.0 not 3.0
- 1/4000th sec shutter, x-sync 1/200th sec
- 141mm x 113mm x 82mm (5.5 × 4.4 × 3.2 in)
- 760 g (1.6 lbs) w/o battery
- $2099 list price plus optional battery grip MB-D14 ($329) which also allows running with 8xAA batteries - now that is handy!
photo/nikond600.txt · Last modified: 2012/11/25 14:01 by gary1